Marketing and Communications Internship Position Summary:
This internship will provide enormous opportunity for energetic, leadership-minded students eager to be an integral part of our team. You must be results-driven, self-actuated, and have creative input for creative solutions along with strong communication and organizational skills. Successful candidates will become part of a special project in developing content for our new digital publishing project. We are recruiting a team with the following skill sets: PR and Strategic Communications, Editing, Writing, CSS, html, and Photoshop. If you are looking for a strong internship that provides unlimited opportunities, please apply today.
The Marketing and Communication intern works closely with the executive staff of VentureCapital.org. The primary duty is to help plan, organize, execute, administer and oversee select digital publishing based projects. This includes our rebranding efforts, digital media, and increased social media interactions.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Lead select new project initiatives
- Collaborate with executive staff and team members to successfully execute projects
- Create and/or management content development projects
- Gather and edit content from partners in our network
- Maintain overall content calendar and timelines
- Identify opportunities for enhancements while improving the user experience
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Relevant major
- Must be a senior, graduate student or have graduated within the last 12 months
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be tactful in dealings with people
- Discretion, good judgment, attention to detail, organizational and management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently are especially important.
- Must be computer savvy and learn new software easily.
Hours: depends on schedule and credit hour needs