The Investor Liaison Internship is a core component of our Cooperative Venturing® programs. Each year, we select about 30 students who will be working directly with CEOs of high-tech start-ups who are raising venture capital, mentoring with seasoned venture professionals and building relationships with the investors that can help make it all happen. The Investors Choice® Venture Capital Conference Internship Program will be the ultimate chronicle of opportunity for hungry students ready to take on the world.
Primary functions include:
- Analysis of market viability of applicants
- Interviewing prospective CEO’s for our programs
- Collaborate with and facilitate investors, venture funds, service organizations and venture professionals in helping mentor companies who are raising money.
- Attending and assisting in company pitch events
- Contacting Alumni companies for updates
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Availability to work 3 – 5 hours a week
Current enrollment in an MBA program is preferred. To apply, please submit your resume and an email telling us why you would like to be a part of the VentureCapital.org team. Please email Rob Pain at email@example.com.