- This event has passed.
WeROC Conference Oct 23, 2018
October 23 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm| $75
WeROC: Women Entrepreneurs Realizing Opportunities for Capital
Are you a women owned business having trouble raising funds? Learn from successful women investors, business owners, and influences the secrets behind fundraising and overcoming issues and perceptions that you may not even know. This is a full day of learning and networking.
8:00 – 8:30: Registration
8:45: Opening Keynote
9:30: Panel Discussion: Things I did right and things I wish I would have done
10:45: Panel Discussion: Investing in Women – Changing the Culture
12:00 – 1:30: Lunch – Women on Boards – What do we need to do to effect change?
1:30: Deal Forum Part I
- Momni – Saas – Child Care app for the sharing economy
- Majelco Medical – Medical Device, blood loss measurement
- Teadora – Consumer products, from sustainable/renewable/natural sources, high end cosmetics, Tori Burch Foundation winner
- Snacktivist – healthy, gluten free, baking mixes for super tasty snack foods
3:15: Deal Forum Part II
- Genneve – Saas, Health and Wellness platform for women with menopause
- Jafflz – healthy, super tasty pocket-like sandwiches, from a top gourmet chef
- MarshalGIS – invited – hardware with Saas, highly sophisticated vehicle tracking system
- Incorporate Message – B2B corporate wellness, serving 40 locations throughout the country
5:00 – 6:30: Reception