- This event has passed.
Investor Briefing: 2nd Annual Emerging UAM Opportunities
September 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm MDT
Morgan Stanley predicts the market for unmanned systems at 1.5 Trillion by 2040. We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd annual Investor’s Briefing about Utah’s new unmanned aircraft industry and other Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and Urban Air Mobility (UAM) Investment opportunities.
Attendance is free and includes lunch!
10 am – 12 pm: Briefing on UAS & UAM Investment Opportunities
12 pm – 1 pm: Networking & Lunch
- Welcome: Brad Bertoch (VentureCaptial.org)
- Overview of UAS and UAM Investments: Michael Dyment (NEXA Capital)
- Foreign Investment Opportunties: David Carlebach (World Trade Center)
- Utah Participation in FAA Porgrams to Forward Commercial UAS/UAM: Dr. Cal Coopmans (AggieAir/Mountainwest Unmanned Systems Alliance)
- Utah Opportunity Zones: Sara Meess (Ogden City Economic Development)
- Utah Flight Test Range: Mitch Zundel (Box Elder County Economic Development)
- Utah Investors Perspectives: Joseph Spence (Summit Investment Group)
*Please note, parking validations will not be available.