- This event has passed.
Boise WeROC 2020
April 7, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm UTC+0$75
WeROC stands for Women Entrepreneurs Realizing Opportunities for Capital!
Statistics show there is a significant gender gap in venture funding. According to an article from Forbes, women founders receive less than 3% of all venture capital. WeROC is an exciting event designed to help women led companies discover the secrets to successful fundraising.
• Get inspired by keynote speakers who know how to overcome obstacles
• Build your knowledge, confidence and a strong business foundation through interactive panel discussions
• Learn how to pitch to investors by watching six companies present in the Deal Forum
• Make valuable connections by networking with business owners, investors and community leaders
• Find out about resources to propel your company forward
7:30 a.m. – 8:20 a.m. Registration, Networking, and Sponsor Showcase
8:20 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Welcome & Breakfast
9:45 am – 10:45 a.m. Panel Session 1:
Building a Solid Foundation:
10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Panel Session 2
Building a Winning Culture:
1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. Networking and Sponsor Showcase
1:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. WeROC Deal Forum
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Closing Comments
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Reception
If you need to book a hotel for Boise WeROC on April 7, we’ve arranged a special rate through @The Grove Hotel and @Courtyard Downtown Boise. Because neither hotel is holding a specific allotment of rooms, you’ll want to book early to receive the discounted rate.
The Grove Hotel | $149 per night: Book Now!
Courtyard Boise Downtown | $142 per night: Book Now!